An Idyllic Family AbodeThis beautifully presented home is set over a free flowing single level and offers a sense of scope and grace, dual living areas and an indoor/outdoor lifestyle perfectly laid out for premium liveability. It's sure to win hearts with a large outdoor entertaining area, well laid out backyard and modern excellently maintained internal finishes, while its location delivers wonderful lifestyle appeal with close proximity to schools, shops and playgrounds.
The home itself is irresistible, spacious and features a contemporary design which is easy to maintain from day-to-day. Entertainers will not be disappointed with a large open alfresco area, which is bordered with retained fencing creating a private refuge for your indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
- Endearing street presence in a quiet, house proud, family friendly street
- The open plan living, dining and kitchen space integrates effortlessly with the outdoors
- A separate formal lounge room offers a quiet escape when needed
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and brand new en-suite
- Three extra bedrooms, each with built-in robes
- The undercover area steps out to a functional yard with vehicle access from the garage via a roller door in the back of the garage. The high ceiling of for the undercover entertaining area will allow you to store the boat or trailer should the need arise.
Located equally distanced from the McKeachie Shopping Village with Woolworths and specialty shops and the Rutherford Shopping Complex with your choice of Aldi, Coles, Woolworths, post office, bakery, a choice of chemists, butchers and coffee shops. Just off Denton Park Drive, you are a hop skip and a jump from the New England Highway allowing quick access to the Valley / Wine Country, Newcastle or the M1 through to Sydney.
This property is proudly marketed by Andrew Lange, contact 0403 142 320 for further information or to book your private inspection.
First National David Haggarty, We Put You First
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.