All Shiny & New !Brand spanking new, this quality built three bedroom villa by Valley Homes is quaint yet offers all the mod cons and style concepts you would expect from even the biggest of homes ! With a neutral colour pallet throughout creating a light and airy atmosphere, the addition of stylish pendant lighting to the open plan kitchen, stone tops, gas cooking and reverse cycle air conditioning for all year round comfort, are just a few features that make this property super inviting !
With the current rental market being as competitive as it is, don't wait! Pre-Apply today online at our website davidhaggarty.com.au for inspection before it's too late !
Quick features of this property include:
- 3 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-ins
- Full size main bathroom with shower / bath / W.C and stylish tile choices
- Second W.C off the hall
- Open plan living / meals / kitchen
- Kitchen with breakfast bench, stone tops, quality stainless appliances inclusive of gas cooktop, dishwasher and modern pendant lighting
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Alfresco area
- TV points and gas point
- Private fenced courtyard with water tank
- Single remote garage
- Laundry to garage
- NBN available
- Walk to local parks, shopping centre, amenities and much more
- 7 minutes drive to Maitland CBD
PARKING: Single remote garage and off street
AVAILABLE : 20th April 2021
LEASE TERM : 6-12 month lease assessed on application
This property is proudly marketed by the First National David Haggarty Rental Team, contact 4933 5544 today for further information or to book your inspection!
“ First National David Haggarty, We Put You First “
Telecommunication Services: The availability of telephone or fax lines, internet services, analogue, digital or cable television (and the adequacy of such services) are the sole responsibility of the tenants and the tenant should make their own enquires as to the availability and adequacy of such services before executing this agreement (clause48.2 RTA)
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries