Love where you liveUPDATE: This property is now under offer. If you would like to be contacted should the current deal not proceed please send through an enquiry and our team will be in touch.
This well presented, modern villa is tucked away in a peaceful complex in the sought-after suburb of Morpeth. Step inside and be welcomed by an open plan kitchen, living and dining area, family room two bedrooms, an accessible bathroom, and a single carport.
From the kitchen gaze over your own private courtyard which offers a free-standing pergola and good-sized garden shed. Opening out from the family room as well as the kitchen, it becomes an extension of how you live in the home.
Features of this villa include:
- A large second living area with a ceiling fan and sliding glass door access to the courtyard
- Private fully fenced and paved courtyard with undercover pergola for entertaining and full-sized garden shed
-Two generous bedrooms, both offering built in robes
- NBN is already connected for those who are working from home
- A location second to none just moments from Morpeth’s main street. From here via Tank Street you are easy access to the New England Highway or start of the M14 and though the summer months enjoy the Maitland Grower’s Market just down the road at the Regal Hotel.
- Situated in a quiet back street of Morpeth allows the best of both worlds being close to the action yet away from the bustle of the main tourist area.
- A modern design, the villa is extremely comfortable as it is or with the exposed brickwork and open plan layout would lend itself perfectly to a moody, contemporary, industrial-style facelift
A villa this meticulous will be well received by owner occupiers and investors alike and the potential of short term rental accommodation is uncapped due to the location to the historical tourist attraction of Morpeth’s main street.
This property is proudly marketed by Patrick Howard 0408 270 313 and Kaitlin Crowe 0423 520 914 for further information or to book your onsite one on one inspection.
First National David Haggarty, We Put You First.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons